Roasted Chicken In A Bundt Cake PanFrom alaskanmom 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and pat dry the chicken with paper towels.
- Place chicken over the tube of the cake pan, bottom end down.
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Stir in the olive oil & your desired seasonings.
- Brush seasoned butter mixture all over the chicken.
- Cook for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 165 degrees in the breast.
- Let chicken rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- (I have a convection roast setting on my oven, and this recipe only takes 45 minutes to an hour. All ovens are different, adjust accordingly.)
The Cookalaskanmom Wasilla, AK
The Rating1 people
The method is the oven-version of 'beer-butt' chicken which is usually on the grill...
It is a great method for cooking - I'll have to try the oven for a change!
Thanks! Colleenc2max in Woodridge loved it