Buffalo Chicken QuesadillasFrom doreenfish 5 years ago
- 4 cups shredded chicken......store bought rotisserie is good shopping list
- 2/4 cup buffalo wing sauce shopping list
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 12 flour tortillas shopping list
- blue cheese DIPPING SAUCE shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayo shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken and sauce. Stir well. Add cheese and toss to combine.
- Evenly divide chicken mixture on 6 tortillas and top with the 6 remaining ones. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray. Cook one at a time 3 4 mins per side.
- Cut into quarters and serve with blue cheese dip.
- Stir all dip ingredients until well blended. Stir in 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese.
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!