Colorful Soy WrapFrom dailypatnews 8 years ago
- 8 pieces of soy sheet (5cm by 15cm) shopping list
- 8 pieces of seaweed sheet (4cm by 15cm) shopping list
- 8 pieces of medium prawn, shell removed, tail intact shopping list
- 4 pieces of crabstick, cut horizontal across to half shopping list
- 8 pieces of brocolli florets shopping list
- 8 pieces of brocolli stem (1cm thickness, 5cm length) shopping list
- 8 pieces of toothpick shopping list
- 4 pieces of dried chinese mushroom (soaked and cubed) shopping list
- One handful of Wolfberries aka 枸杞子 shopping list
- 3 tablespoon of water - A shopping list
- 1 pinch of salt - A shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce - A shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of corn starch - A shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of rice wine - A shopping list
- 3 tablespoon of water shopping list
- 600ml water for boiling shopping list
How to make it
- Place a layer of the seaweed on top of the soy sheet.
- Lay the prawn, brocolli florets (at corner), brocolli stem and crabstick on top of the seaweed.
- Roll the sheet over the ingredients and poke the toothpick acroos the roll.
- Roll up all the items and place them on top plate.
- Steam for 10mins over boiling water.
- On a sauce pan, boil 3 tablespoon of water with the wolfberries and mushroom.
- Mix the A ingredients well and add in to the boiling water. Once thicken, serve it over the steam roll.
The Cookdailypatnews Miri, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!