BBQ Beef Short RibsFrom doreenfish 5 years ago
- 4 lb beef short ribs, cut into 6 inch lengths,i buy mine already cut up and look like my pic. shopping list
- 1/2 c dry steak spice, you can make your own too.. shopping list
- 1/4 c vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 clove garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 c bbq sauce shopping list
- 1 c chili sauce shopping list
- 1/4 c honey shopping list
- 3 Tbsp sambal chili paste or whatever kind of chili paste available in your area...warning...this is very hot!!. shopping list
- 2 Tbsp worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 can(s) beer shopping list
- 1 lg onion, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl toss ribs with vegetable oil and steak spice.
- In another bowl whisk together the garlic, beer, bbq sauce,chili sauce, honey,sambal, worcestershire sauce and cilantro. Stir in onion and set aside.
- I a large fry pan sear ribs for 2 - 3 mins per side or until lightly charred. Transfer ribs to a roasting pan. Pour the sauce over and the ribs and stir to coat evenly. Cover with lid or foil. Braise for 1 1/2 - 2 hours until meat is tender and almost falls from bone.
- Transfer to a platter, reserving sauce
- The juices are awesome over steamed rice.
- Now you can go the one step further and grill ribs 5-6 mins per side or until lightly charred and tender, basking with sauces.
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!