Mexican Cinnamon CookiesFrom marketwoman 3 years ago
How to make it
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugar till fluffy. Add cinnamon, vanilla, salt and flour. Mix till just combined. Wrap dough and chill till slightly firm. Shape into 1 inch balls or roll and lightly floured surface and cutout.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes, or till they look crispy
- (I really like them crisp)
- Remove to wire rack…while warm sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture. If you made your cookies in 1 inch balls…roll them in the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- (I use parchment on my cookie sheets, slide it off onto the counter and then sprinkle)
- Let cool.
The Cookmarketwoman Mineral Wells, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!