Spinach Salad With Champagne Vinegar DressingFrom doreenfish 2 years ago
- 8 -10 cups fresh spinach cleaned and torn into pieces.....i like the baby spinach shopping list
- 1 - 2 cups fresh mushrooms any type sliced shopping list
- 1 small red onion cut into slices shopping list
- 2 small mandarin oranges ,peeled and cut into sections or 1-2 small tins of mandarin oranges drained shopping list
- 10 slices bacon cooked till crisp and crumbled shopping list
- DRESSING: shopping list
- salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbsp or to taste of sugar shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 2 -3 cloves of garlic minced shopping list
- 1/4 c olive oil, light shopping list
- 1/2 c champagne or balsamic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange all salad ingredients in bowl in order listed.
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well.
- Just before serving toss salad and pour on dressing.
- This dressing makes a full 8 oz jar so for my husband and I , I only used half. This keeps well in the fridge. It is good on other green salads too.
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!