Make It Yourself -- Breakfast Nutrition DrinksFrom keni 6 years ago
- 8 cups dry milk(I use dry whole milk because if I'm drinking these, I need the extra fat and calories...no fat milk works just fine, here, though and keeps it "healthier" for most people) shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 cup malted milk powder shopping list
- 1 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1 large vanilla bean, split and scraped shopping list
- 12T dry, no heat required thickening agent(sold in most pharmacies) shopping list
- powdered vitamin supplement, dry protein supplement, fiber etc. Just follow the package recommendations and add enough for about 35 "doses". shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Store in airtight container or zipper bag.
- To Serve: Pour 8oz COLD water into blender.
- Add a heaping 1/3 cup of the dry mix and give it about 15-20 second whirl.
- *To make vanilla malt flavored drink, omit the cocoa, double the vanilla bean and/or add powdered vanilla flavoring.
- **If omitting the malt in either flavor, increase sugar by 1/2 cup.