Marinated Pork Fried RiceFrom choclytcandy 5 years ago
- Pork: shopping list
- * 1-1/4 lbs pork loin, cut in thin strips shopping list
- * 1/4 cup molasses shopping list
- * 1 tbsp light brown sugar shopping list
- * 1/8 cup light soy sauce shopping list
- * 1 tbsp hoisin sauce shopping list
- * 1 tsp sweet chili sauce shopping list
- * 3 scallions, chopped shopping list
- * 1 tsp five spice powder shopping list
- * 1 tsp Gilroy Farms stir-fry seasoning blend (garlic and ginger mix) shopping list
- Fried Rice: shopping list
- * Marinated pork, drained. (ingredients above.) shopping list
- * 4 cups cooked and cooled white rice shopping list
- * 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- * 3 scallions, sliced thin shopping list
- * 1/2 cup assorted bell pepper, sliced thin shopping list
- * 1/2 cup baby peas shopping list
- * 3 eggs, beaten shopping list
- * salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- * vegetable oil, for cooking. shopping list
How to make it
- Pork Marinade:
- Combine all ingredients except pork in a large bowl. Place pork in a 1 gallon zip-top bag and pour marinade over. Marinate at least two hours or overnight.
- Fried Rice:
- Heat wok or very large cast iron skillet over high heat. Add 1 tbsp. oil. When oil smokes, add 1/3 of the pork, stirring constantly until it is just under done. (about 2 minutes.) Transfer pork to a plate or bowl and continue cooling the rest in batches.
- Add another tbsp oil to wok or skillet. Add rice, garlic and peppers one at a time, stirring each for a few seconds over high heat. Add oil as necessary.
- Add eggs and toss to coat rice. continue stir-frying until eggs appear slightly dry and mixture is completely coated.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
- Add pork, stir thoroughly and serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- choclytcandy IN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!