Frozen Coeur A La CremeFrom cheffiona 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. in bowl combine the cream cheese,milk, lemon juice, sugar, vanilla and salt and beat until smooth add the heavy cream mixing until well blended. Then pour into the ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturers directions.
- 2. Meanwhile line a 7-8 inch heart shaped pan if you dont have one any round pan will work (same size) with cling film and let it hang over the edge.
- 3. When the mixture is done then place in the pan and smooth into an even layer and wrap wih the plastic and freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm
- 4. Unmold the ice cream onto a cold platter peel off the plastic wrap and left soften for about 10 minutes in the fridge and then serve with fruit of your choice on the top or on the side.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!