Mandarin Chipotle Shredded Pork Taco MeatFrom sharebear1 6 years ago
- 3 lb pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 2 mandarins, juiced shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 peice thumb size ginger, grated shopping list
- 2 chipotle peppers and 2 tablespoons adobo sauce (freeze extra) shopping list
- 1 shallot, sliced shopping list
- 2 sprigs thyme, chopped shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- fresh cracked black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place 1 cup chicken stock in slow cooker. Set roast inside.
- In blender add the remaining 1/2 cup chicken stock and brown sugar, chipotles and adobo. Blend until smooth. Pour mixture over roast.
- Add juice of mandarins, garlic , ginger, shallot, thyme, bay leaves, salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Cook on low for 8 hours, or high for 4-5 hours. Shred pork and remove from heat.
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!