Roasted Fingerling PotatoesFrom thebrays 6 years ago
- 1 pre-packaged bag of fingerling potatoes shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1-2 teaspoons of ranch powder (hidden valley) shopping list
- fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried chives or 2 fresh green onions shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- pre heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water in an oven safe pot, till fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and place back into pot.
- mix all ingredients and toss till covered completely and place into oven for 10 to 15 minutes till the skin is crispy, enjoy :)
- These are just so yummy!!
The Cookthebrays Lafayette, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!