Cherry SquaresFrom circlemoon8 6 years ago
- 1 cup shortening shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3 cups sifted flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 can cherry pie filling shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350.
- Cream shortening , sugar and eggs.
- Add the mixture to the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Place 3/4 of the mixture in a greased and floured 9x12 pan. Spread the pie filling on top of the mixture.
- Take the remaining mixture and drip by spoonsful over the fruit.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Bake for 30-40 mintues.
- Let cool, cut into squares and serve.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!