Italian Lobster PieFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 1½ cups water shopping list
- ¼ cup long-grain rice shopping list
- ½ pound skim milk ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2 each eggs, beaten shopping list
- ½ pound mozzarella cheese, chopped shopping list
- ½ pound lobster meat, cut in small pieces shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/10 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan bring water to a boil. Add rice and return to boiling, then reduce heat. Cover and simmer 20-25 minutes, or until done. Drain.
- Stir in ricotta cheese, eggs, mozzarella cheese, lobster meat, onion, and black pepper.
- Butter an 11" quiche dish, coat with bread crumbs. Spoon lobster mixture into dish. Pour milk over mixture (this makes the top brown and crusty after baking). Bake uncovered at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until top is golden brown and knife inserted near center comes out clean.