Hawaiian Pineapple FrittersFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 pineapple peeled cored and sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoons butter shopping list
- powdered sugar for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Combine egg, milk and vanilla in a separate bowl and stir quickly into flour mixture.
- Dip pineapple slices in batter.
- Fry in butter in a large skillet for 3 minutes on each side.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
To me , pineapple is King of fruits .... !! Absolutely love it !! Very interesting , easy to make and great-tasting recipe !! Bravo , 5 f's and a flag !!hungerhealer in Athens loved it
Yummy!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Oh I agree... Pineapple and me go way back. Or should that read, "Pineapple and I go way back." Either way, "Pineapple" sure rocks my boat as well!!!lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!