Crustless Apple PieFrom doreenfish 2 years ago
- vegetable oil spray shopping list
- whites of 2 eggs or egg substitute eqivalent to one egg shopping list
- 3/4 c sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon zest shopping list
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 c flour shopping list
- 1 c diced peeled apple shopping list
- 1/4 c chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray an 8 inch pie plate.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the egg whites , sugars, baking powder, vanilla , cinnamon, lemon zest and nutmeg with an electric mixer til fluffy.
- Stir in the flour just to blend and beat until smooth and wellblended.
- Stir in the apples. spoon into pie plate.Sprinkle nuts over top.
- bake for 30 mins or until golden brown.
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!