Asian Chicken SaladFrom doreenfish 4 years ago
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbsps soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsps honey mustard shopping list
- 1 tbsps grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 3 tbsps vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 tbsps sesame seed oil shopping list
- 4 salad onions sliced shopping list
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs shopping list
- 1 small head of napa cabbage cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 med carrot thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 pund snow peas cut into 3's shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Heat Grill to med-high. Whisk together vinegar, soy sauce, honey mustard and ginger.. Add the vegetable and sesame oils in a slow stream, whisking til combined.
- Marinate the chicken with 1 /4 cup of the dressing for about 10 mins at room temp. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Cook chicken over med-high heat till done.
- Remove to a cuttting board and let sit for a few mins.
- Meanwhile toss the cabbage, carrot, onion, and snow peas with remaining dressing. Cut chicken into bite size pieces and toss with salad. season to taste with salt , top with noodles and serve.
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!