Simple And Quick Butter CookiesFrom rosemaryblue 3 years ago
How to make it
- Place softened butter in bowl
- Add brown sugar, flour, and salt
- Stir with wooden spoon, mixing thoroughly
- Add chopped pecans, mixing again
- Place by teaspoonfuls or small cookie scoop on ungreased cookie sheet (I use a small cookie scoop)
- (I use an air cookie sheet)
- Bake at 325 degrees until lightly browned (will be light on top, browned on bottom) for about 15 minutes, depending on oven
- Remove from cookie sheet, place on a wire rack, then glaze while warm
- Mix about 3/4 cup powdered sugar with enough orange juice to make a thin glaze. Ice cookies, while warm.
The Cookrosemaryblue CollegeTown
- Not added to any groups yet!