Impromptu Sliced Baked PotatoesFrom Good4U 5 years ago
How to make it
- Wash potatoes very well and place on cutting board. Slice thinly but not quite through the potatoes.
- Place them in microwave on high for approximately 7 or 8 minutes.
- Remove them from the microwave and add sliced cheese between, some slices. Then brushed the top with butter.
- Place them in foil and bake in oven at 350F for 10 minutes.
- They saved the day in no time!
- YOU CAN BAKE THESE for an hour at 350F
The CookGood4U Perth, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!