Tofu-roni Fresh Tomato And Portabello PizzaFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 tbsp ketchup (or tomato paste if you have it on hand) shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- dash soy sauce or tamari (adds a depth of flavour) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed shopping list
- 1 12" whole wheat flour or brown rice tortilla shopping list
- 1/2 large or 1 small portabello mushroom, thinly sliced (you can also use creminis) shopping list
- 1/2 medium tomato, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 recipe Tofu Roni shopping list
How to make it
- In a small dish, mix ketchup, oregano, salt, soy sauce and garlic See Photo. Set aside for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375F and place the tortilla on a lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Spread with the ketchup mixture and top with mushroom and tomato slices.
- Place into the oven and bake 5 minutes, then add Tofu-Roni and return to oven for another 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔