Chocolate Cream Cheese PieFrom pleclare 2 years ago
- 1 4 serving size fat-free,sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix shopping list
- 1-3/4 c fat free milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 of 8 oz pkg. reduced-fat cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 1/2 8 oz. container frozen light whipped dessert topping thawed shopping list
- 1 6 oz chocolate-flavor crumb pie shell shopping list
- 1 TB grated semi-sweet chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- In med. bowl,prepare pudding mix according to pkg. directions using the 1-3/4 c milk. Stir in vanilla;set aside
- Place cream cheese in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave,uncovered on high for 15 seconds;stir. Microwave on full power for 15 seconds more.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium for 15 seconds. Add half of the pudding mixture;beat till smooth. Add remaining pudding mixture;beat until smooth. Fold in hal of the whipped topping. Spread mixture in pie shell. Chill about 4 hours or till set.
- Top individual servings with remaining whipped topping and grated chocolate
- Think next time,this would be nice with some fresh raspberries served with each piece...