Lime Chicken Soft TacosFrom cheffiona 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/8 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup salsa shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes optional shopping list
- 10 tortillas flour or corn shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Put the chicken breasts in a plastic baggie along with the following 7 ingredients and let marinade for as long as overnight or couple of hours and then put in 350 degree oven for about 40 minutes until cooked and then allow to cool and shred!
- 2. then when ready to eat top your tortilla with al the ingredients and enjoy!
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!