Turtle TartsFrom lena519 4 years ago
How to make it
- Bake Tart Shells according to package directions.
- Carmael Mixture: Stire together all ingredients. Microwave for 2 1/2 minutes. Stir well. Microwave for 2 1/2 minutes again. Stir. Cool.
- Put pecans in bottom of baked tart shells (1 or 2 whole ones or you can coarsely chop them up first.) spoon caramel mixture over pecans.
- Topping: Melt chocolate chips with butter (amount will depend on how much you want on top...drizzle, dollop, dab....the chocolate on top of each tart, then end with pecan.
- They freeze really well. Enjoy!
The Cooklena519 Kitchener, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!