Gluten Free MeatloafFrom circlemoon8 3 years ago
- ground hamburger shopping list
- lg to med potato, grated shopping list
- diced onion, small chop shopping list
- mustard, to taste shopping list
- catsup, to taste shopping list
- small can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1-2 eggs shopping list
- seaonings (black pepper, garlic powder, A-1, Worcestshire sauce, soy sauce, Mrs. Dash -- or your own combo) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the hamburger, potato, onion, tomato sauce, mustard, catsup and seasonings, and egg(s). In a small bowl combine tomato sauce dehydrated onions, soy sauce, A-1 garlic powder (or any combo you prefer). Form into a loaf in a broiling pan and top with mixture.
- Bake at 400 for 1 hour.