Corned Beef Salad SandwichFrom keni 5 years ago
- 1 can corned beef(can probably sub 12oz or so of leftover brisket, chopped), crumbled shopping list
- 2 hard cooked eggs, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish shopping list
- about 1 cup of broccoli slaw or shredded cabbage shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1t ground celery seed shopping list
- 2 rounded T German or Belgian mustard(stone ground, if possible) shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- a drizzle of malt or red wine vinegar shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- mayonnaise to reach desired consistency shopping list
- 1/2lb sliced provolone or swiss cheese shopping list
- fresh spinach of other leaf type lettuce, if desired shopping list
- 1 loaf rye bread(I use dill rye... love it!) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients other than vinegar, cheese, lettuce and bread.
- Mix well, adding mayo, as needed, until the taste and texture is to your liking. See Photo
- Refrigerate a couple of hours, if possible, then add a drizzle of vinegar and stir once more, checking consistency, just before serving.
- Serve on lightly toasted bread with cheese and spinach leaves.