Bacon/onion Scalloped PotatoesFrom twill10 3 years ago
- bacon/Onion scalloped potatoes shopping list
- From Kraft foods. I can't wait to try this recipe. shopping list
- What You Need shopping list
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Fully Cooked bacon, chopped shopping list
- 2 lb. yukon gold potatoes (about 6), cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices shopping list
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Triple cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Make It
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- COOK onions in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 3 to 5 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Remove onions from skillet.
- ADD cream cheese, broth and milk to skillet; cook and stir on medium-low heat 5 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended. Remove from heat; stir in bacon.
- PLACE half the potatoes in 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with layers of onions and shredded cheese. Top with remaining potatoes and cream cheese sauce; cover.
- BAKE 1 hour 5 min. or until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown, uncovering after 50 min.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!