Monkey BreadFrom twill10 5 years ago
- Monkey bread shopping list
- not sure where this came from but its a classic shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- 4 cans refrigerated biscuits shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 sticks butter (3/4 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins (these are optional, it's great with or without them) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9-10 inch tube pan.
- 2. Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a medium sized plastic bag. Cut the biscuits into halves or quarters and place six to eight biscuit pieces in the sugar cinnamon mix. Shake well.
- 3. Arrange pieces in the bottom of the greased pan. Continue layering until all the biscuit pieces are coated and in the pan. If you are using raisins, place them among the biscuit pieces as you are layering.
- 4. In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the brown sugar over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute. Pour over the layered biscuits.
- 5. Bake for 35 minutes. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a plate. Pull apart and enjoy!
- There's no monkey business involved in making this cinnamon-scented pull-apart.
- Prep Time: 25 Min
- Total Time: 1 Hr 5 Min
- Makes: 12
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!