PeanutButterscotch Snack MixFrom keni 5 years ago
- 1 bag waffle style(or mini twists) pretzels(should be about a lb) shopping list
- about 3 cups honey nut Chex cereal, or similar shopping list
- about 2 cups dried apple pieces shopping list
- 1 cup coconut(I used unsweetened shaved), optional shopping list
- 1 bag butterscotch morsels shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1t vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, combine pretzels, cereal and apple pieces See Photo. Set aside.
- In medium glass bowl, combine morsels and peanut butter.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, then stir well.
- Return to microwave for about 20 second intervals, then stirring for a full 20 seconds each time, too, and repeat until fully melted and well combined. Add vanilla and stir.
- Pour over pretzels, cereal and apple pieces and stir quickly to coat well. Use a wooden spoon, if you have it. :)
- Immediately pour onto parchment lined cookie sheet and spread out well. It's okay to have a few bits over lapping, etc, you just don't want huge clumps.
- Let cool for a couple hours at room temp, then break apart.
- Store in air tight containers. :)