Baked Haddock With Parmesan And Herb StuffingFrom mandapanda_42 2 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs haddock or cod fillets shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 3 slices white bread shopping list
- 1/3 Cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp crushed garlic shopping list
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 Tbsp fresh herbs, such as dill and chives, chopped shopping list
- 5 Tbsp butter, melted shopping list
- 1/3 Cup heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- Cut fish fillets into serving size pieces.
- Butter a 2-quart baking dish and pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Arrange fish fillets in baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper evenly.
- In a food processor, pulse the bread with Parmesan, garlic, parsley, and fresh herbs.
- Toss crumbs with the melted butter and sprinkle over the fish. Drizzle cream all over.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- MOST IMPORTANT STEP: enjoy :)
The Cookmandapanda_42 Arvada, Colorado
- Not added to any groups yet!