Olive BreadFrom monik 4 years ago
- 500 gm all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 packet of dry yeast 8gm i find it here else where i guess its 7 gms anyways it will do shopping list
- 1 glass of luke warm water shopping list
- 1 cup of olive oil + a little oil to grease the pan shopping list
- 1 tbp of sugar shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup of olives without seeds ( green / black which ever u find ) shopping list
- I normally use green olives without seeds which are roughly chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl mix flour with salt dry yeast n the sugar n start kneading add half cup of olive oil .... make a loose dough n cover n let it rest for 10 min.
- After 10 mins again add another half olive oil n the olives n knead it ....
- Add this dough to greased pan and let the dough rest for 30 -40 min to rise in double...
- Once rised brush lightly with olive oil n bake it for 45-50 min at 170-175 degree preheated oven
- Ready to serve !!!
- Tip :
- U can always make dinner rolls out this dough
- U can add little sesame seeds when brushed lightly with olive oil before putting in oven
- Enjoy !!!!
- " HAPPY EASTER "
The Cookmonik Athens, Greece
- Not added to any groups yet!