Ham Carbonara With Angel HairFrom gkwillow 6 years ago
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham shopping list
- 1 Tblsp butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, thawed shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain the pasta in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
- Using a large skillet, cook the ham in butter for 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Add pasta, thawed peas, reserved liquid, and stir well.
- Combine cheese and the next 4 ingredients (cheese through garlic), stirring with a whisk.
- Pour egg mixture over pasta mixture; stir well. Cook over low
- heat 5 minutes or until sauce thickens and eggs are thoroughly cooked, stirring constantly. Sprinkle with pepper.