Crock-pot Chicken BreastsFrom iamericap 2 years ago
- 4 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. sage shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. roasted ground coriander shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. Tony Chachere's Original seasoning shopping list
other stuff needed:
- gallon-sized zip-lock bag shopping list
- aluminum foil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the spice together in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Rinse each chicken breast, cut it in half, and put it in a gallon sized zip-lock bag. Sprinkle the spice into the bag, making sure you rub the bag vigorously afterward, to evenly distribute the spice. Put the bag in the refrigerator overnight.
- Place each breast half in a square of foil.
- Wrap the foil tightly around each breast and place in a crock-pot, seam-side up, layering the chicken as you stack it.
- Cook 8-10 hours on low.
The Cookiamericap Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!