Gouda Vegie Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom optimistic1_2 4 years ago
- 6 boneless chicken breasts pounded thin shopping list
- 24 large basil leaves shopping list
- 6 slices of smoked gouda shopping list
- 1 large red pepper sliced thin shopping list
- 1 large bunch of baby spinach. cleaned and dried shopping list
- about 18 or twenty grape tomatoes chopped shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic minced shopping list
- fresh grated sea salt shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 325 degrees
- In medium sized bowl, drizzle olive oil over tomatoes, toss with garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
- On foil lined cookie sheet cook at 325 for 20 minutes
- Remove and set to cool
- salt and pepper pounded thin (bout 1/4 inch) chicken breasts on both sides.
- on meaty side, line 4 basil leaves, a slice of smoked gouda, spinach leaves, red pepper, and tomato mixture (divide ingredients among the 6 breasts).
- roll chicken and secure with tooth picks.
- drizzle with olive oil. On charcoal grill, color all sides.I like to use a slow charcoal grill so I can close the lid and get that great smokey flavor) transfer to foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake at325 degrees for 25 minutes
- let stand , loosely covered for 10 minutes
- remove tooth picks.
- I usually serve this with a primevera rice dish, asparagus, and a oil and vinegar spring mix salad.
The Cookoptimistic1_2 Guelph, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!