Baked Chicken EmpanadasFrom rhodesbread 4 years ago
- 12 Rhodes™ dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature shopping list
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups grated pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 3 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- Queso Dip: shopping list
- 1 pound Mexican Velveeta shopping list
- 10 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chiles shopping list
- 4 ounce can diced green chiles shopping list
How to make it
- Flatten each roll into a 6 to 7-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest while making filling.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Remove plastic wrap from rolls.
- Place about 1/4 cup filling onto each circle being careful not to let it touch the edges.
- Wet the edges of each circle with water.
- Fold dough in half over filling and press the edges together with a fork to seal.
- Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Queso Dip:
- Cut cheese into pieces and place in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave one minute at a time until melted.
- Add tomatoes and green chiles and stir until well combined.
The Cookrhodesbread Sandy, Utah
- Not added to any groups yet!