Garlic TofuFrom hellemoyer 3 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 12 cloves of garlic, crushed or minced shopping list
- 1 package extra firm tofu, drained and cubed shopping list
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 8 small shiitake mushrooms (or two large) shopping list
- 8 small florets of broccoli shopping list
- 3 green onions, diced shopping list
- 1 large carrot, sliced shopping list
- 1 jalapeno, sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Prepare the vegetables and tofu for cooking.
- 2. Heat a pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the garlic, tofu, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce. Cook until garlic begins to brown. Remove from heat.
- 3. Heat the same pan with the second tablespoon of olive oil. Add the onion and begin to cook. After about two minutes, add the rest of the vegetables.
- 4. Add the chicken broth. Then add the rest of the oyster sauce and soy sauce. Mix thoroughly.
- 5. Add the garlic tofu mixture that you originally took off the heat. Season with the cayenne pepper. Make sure you mix the cayenne in so the spice is spread evenly.
- 6. Take off the heat and enjoy. Good alone, but also delicious with rice.
The Cookhellemoyer Anchorage, AK
- Not added to any groups yet!