Mother's Day Brunch Egg CasseroleFrom otterpond 2 years ago
- Full Recipe Turnip Hash Browns shopping list
- 12 oz Reduced Fat pork sausage shopping list
- 1/2 cup onions shopping list
- 1 tbsp sage, Fresh shopping list
- 8 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup zucchini shopping list
- 1 cup Extra Sharp Shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup Original almond milk shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook sausage, fresh sage and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. See Photo
- 2. spread the hash browns in 13x9-inch baking pan to completely cover the bottom of the pan See Photo. Cover the hash browns with layers of sausage mixture,tomato and cheese See Photo.
- 3. Beat eggs, 1/2c shredded zucchini, salt and pepper in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over ingredients in pan.
- 4. Bake 35-45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 12 squares to serve.
- Nutrition Info: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/mothers-day-brunch-egg-casserole/#ixzz1LhcxigdM
The Cookotterpond Orlando, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!