Chicken Cheese EnchiladasFrom mesquitemamma 7 years ago
- 2 cups cooked, chopped chicken shopping list
- 1 diced large onion shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies shopping list
- 1 8oz container sour cream shopping list
- 4 cups shredded cheese (I usually use Mozzerella or the Mexican blend) shopping list
- 8- 10 flour tortilla shells shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken, onion, soup, chilies, sour cream and 3 cups of cheese in a large bowl.
- Spray 9x13 pan with PAM spray then spread around a few spoonfuls of mixture all over bottom of the pan.
- Take one tortilla and spoon a good size of mixture onto one "end" of shell, then roll up lightly. Some mixture may come out each end – That’s okay!
- Start laying enchiladas on one end of the pan and work your way across. As you lay each shell, continue to slide enchiladas together to make room for next shell.
- Take remaining mixture and spread across the top of the enchiladas then sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in 350◦ oven for 45 min. or until bubbly.
The Cookmesquitemamma Mesquite, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!