Chicken Spaghetti SaladFrom mesquitemamma 9 years ago
- 1 (1 lb) box spaghetti (break in three's) shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) bottle Zesty Italian dressing shopping list
- 2 bunches scallions, diced (tops & bottoms) shopping list
- 1 pint grape tomatoes shopping list
- 1 big heads broccoli chopped small shopping list
- 1 large cucumber diced shopping list
- 1 carrot shredded shopping list
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 (2 5/8 ounce) bottle Salad Supreme dry seasoning mix (found in spices) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spaghetti (remember to break into three's) and drain, rinsing with cold water to stop cooking process.
- Add all ingredients except Salad Supreme and chicken, mixing well.
- Add enough Salad Supreme to personal taste.
- Sprinkle chicken on top.
- Put in refrigerator to chill, serve with homemade bread, and viola! Great summer dinner for keeping the heat out of the kitchen. (Great made the night before too!)
The Cookmesquitemamma Mesquite, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!