Coffee CakeFrom cheffiona 2 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- filling shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- small amount of powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- 2. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt and set aside
- 3. In a bowl cream the butter and the sugar until light and fluffy and then gradually beat in sour cream and then the sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time then stir in the vanilla. By hand fold in the flour mixture mixing until just incorporated. And then pour half the mixture into the pan and then sprinkle the mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon around the pan and top with the rest of the cake mixture.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven for about 50 minutes to 1 hour depending on your oven check after 45 minutes to see if it is done by inserting a toothpick and if it comes out clean it is done, then let cool on rack for about 10 minutes before turning out and then you can sieve some powdered sugar over the top if you wish
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!