Dump ChiliFrom mesquitemamma 8 years ago
- 3 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 large onion shopping list
- 2 large cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 2 cans un-drained, whole kernel corn shopping list
- 2 cans Petite diced tomatoes shopping list
- ketchup - approx 1/4 cup shopping list
- salsa - approx 1 cup shopping list
- Fritos shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Fry hamburger and onion in soup pot, drain grease and return to stove top.
- Empty beans, corn, and tomatoes into pot.
- Add about a 1/4 cup ketchup and about 1 cup Salsa to chili mixture. I just keep adding salsa until I get the right amount of heat that I am in the mood for that day. I add a little more ketchup if it has a little to much kick or not enough tomato taste.
- Add two bean cans full of water. There should be enough water, salsa, and ketchup to not quite come to top of meat and beans.
- Cook on med-high, bringing to a low - med. boil. Cook for 15 minutes to blend flavors.
- Dish up each serving into bowl, add dollop of sour cream in the middle and garnish with crushed Fritos.
The Cookmesquitemamma Mesquite, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!