Tater Tot CasseroleFrom browneyegirl 4 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 or 2 cans corn, peas or green beans, drain juice shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can regular milk shopping list
- 1 package shredded cheese (optional) shopping list
- 1 bag (5 lb) frozen tater tots, might have some left shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degres.
- Brown ground beef and season with salt and pepper.Drain the excess fat.Add taco seasoning mix.
- In a bowl combine cream of mushroom soup and milk.Wisk well.
- In an 9x13 inch pan add enough tater tots to the bottom and the ground beef, any of the vegetables that you want to use, the cream of mushroom mixture, sprinkle enough cheese and the rest of the tater tots.Bake for 45 minutes.