Yummy Moist Banana BreadFrom noodlegirl 5 years ago
- 2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas (6-7 bananas, i usually replace 1 or 2 bananas with plantain to get banana chunks on the bread) shopping list
- 2 cups AP flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F. Cover your pan with parchment paper/ lightly butter the pan.
- 2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a seperate bown, cream together butter and brown sugar. Add the eggs and mashed bananas untill they are well blended. Pour the banana mix to the flour and mix it together. Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
- 3. Bake for 65 minutes.
- You could check with a toothpick. Insert the toothpick into the center of the bread. If it comes out clean, it's done.
- 4. Cool for 10 mins, and then take it out of the pan
The Cooknoodlegirl St. Thomas, Virgin Island
- Not added to any groups yet!