Chicken, Broccoli And Cheddar FrittataFrom Good4U 4 years ago
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets cooked to your liking or frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained and chopped if large shopping list
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 8 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup 10% half-and-half cream. I used whole milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or swiss cheese, divided. I used both cheeses shopping list
- A few sprigs of parsley for garnish shopping list
- A bit of butter to grease the pan shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a lightly buttered 8 1/2 inch or 9 1/2 inch deep-dish glass pie plate, scatter broccoli and chicken.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs until blended. Whisk in cream, or whole milk, salt and pepper. Stir in half of the cheese and pour into pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 35 min or until puffed, golden and eggs are set. Let stand for 5 min before cutting into wedges. Garnish with parsley and serve.
The CookGood4U Perth, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!