Mom's Bean SaladFrom sosousme 5 years ago
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can small red beans * shopping list
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans * shopping list
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can garbanzo beans shopping list
- 2 roma tomatoes, halved and sliced shopping list
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 small can diced green chili peppers (such as Ortega) shopping list
- 1 large lime, juiced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- *you can substitute black beans for either the red or kidney beans shopping list
How to make it
- Drain and rinse the beans. Put in a large bowl; add all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate for a couple of hours at least, best if left overnight. Garnish with tomato wedges, if desired.
The Cooksosousme Santa Rosa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!