Turkey Avacado Bacon Wrap/sandwich - The Big T.A.BFrom radd 5 years ago
- 1/2 LB smoked turkey - Medium slice shopping list
- 1/2 LB White cheddar or cheese of preference - Medium slice shopping list
- other good choices ( Sharp Cheddar, Havarti with jalapeno,) shopping list
- 1 LB bacon - I use thick cut for this shopping list
- 2 Cups Avacado Dip To Die For shopping list
- 1 Bag Shredded lettus shopping list
- 1 Bag Extra Large tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Cook your bacon. drain on papper towel.
- While your bacon cooks I set up a Steamer plate in a Very large pot with about 1/2 a inch of water.
- Once bacon is about finished start your steam pot on high heat.
- Steam your tortillas for about 30 secs. Then follow instructions below.
- 1. Place a piece of turkey in center of tortilla. See Photo Then 2 pieces of bacon. See Photo
- 2. Over the bacon place another piece of turkey and then cover turkey with cheese. See Photo
- 3. Now top with lettus and cover with 2 heaping spoon fulls of Avacado Dip To Die For
- See Photo
- Wrap as pictures describe.
- 1. Fold sides See Photo
- 2.Pinch corners inward See Photo
- 3.fold over first half See Photo
- 4.pick up and wrap tightly and close with a toothpick if needed. See Photo