Basil & Tomato Chicken PastaFrom radd 3 years ago
- 3 Vine Ripe tomato - Large shopping list
- 5 chicken breasts - Cubed shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic - Crushed shopping list
- 1 Cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 Cup white wine of choice shopping list
- 1 Diced Onion - Vidalia shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 Cup fresh basil - Diced shopping list
- 2 Teaspoons dried basil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- 1.5 Boxes of Linguinie noodles shopping list
- 1/2 lemon shopping list
How to make it
- Optional if you lack stovetop space See Photo
- Cook Noodles - drain and coat with olive oil so they dont stick to eachother.
- These steps require 2 skillets for cooking the chicken. When told to add a ingredient to the chicken use half in both skillet..
- There is so much chicken i use 2 skillets here. Cube your chicken and coat with dried basil and black pepper See Photo. Divide chicken up into pre-heated skilelts. Use about 1 tablespoon olive oil in each. Cook chicken on high till browned all over (5min). You dont want to cook the chicken all the way in the first 5 min so do it on high so it just cooks the outside.
- Once chicken has skinned add the Onions and put a healthy amount of salt in there. Lower heat to med-high and add more olive oil See Photo. Cook for about 3 min then add the Tomatos. Once onions have browned a bit add your white wine and lemon juice. Cook for 2 minutes then add your broth, Garlic, and Fresh Basil. Cook for about 5 more min on a Medium simmer. Add 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper to both skillets along with 1/2 teaspoon Salt.
- Add the noodles back to the large pot you cooked the noodles in. Pour both skillets worth of chicken into the Pot. Cook and stir on Low heat for 5 minutes. Kill heat and coat with parmesan cheese.
- Meal Tips: The tomatos will become the sauce so if you want some pieces of tomato reserve some and saute them in some garlics, salt, pepper and basil. Toss them into the pasta right before you serve.