Mexican Shrimp CocktailFrom luisascatering 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup of organic ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice shopping list
- juice of 1-2 limes shopping list
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro (or parsley), finely chopped shopping list
- 3 tbsp red onion, finely chopped & rinsed shopping list
- generous dashes of your favorite hot sauce shopping list
- - shopping list
- small cooked shrimp, 15-20 per person shopping list
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and diced shopping list
- lime wedges, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Place your cocktail glasses in the freezer to chill.
- In a bowl mix together all your cocktail sauce ingredients. Add shrimp and stir to coat. Add avocado last and gently fold in, being careful not to mush the avocado. Refrigerate for at least an hour then spoon into chilled cocktail glasses. Garnish with lime.
- p.s. if your sauce seems to thick for you, just add a little water.