Spaghetti Sauce With Cherry TomatoesFrom mommyluvs2cook 3 years ago
How to make it
- Pour the spaghetti sauce into a pot and simmer for about 5 mins. Add the cherry tomatoes and simmer until they have softened, about 15 mins.
- Take a potato masher and mash the cherry tomatoes up until you have the consistency you want.
- Add the Italian seasoning and cook anywhere from 30 mins to 1 hr and half. The longer you cook the softer the cherry tomato skins get for those of you it might bother. I only cooked mine 30 mins and we barely noticed them. Add the basil, salt & pepper at the end and serve over pasta. Top with parmesan cheese!
- You can serve these topped with meatballs as we did! I used Meatball Nirvana from this site! Yum!
The Cookmommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!