Shrimp Tacos With Jalapeno Tartar SauceFrom twill10 2 years ago
- shrimp TACOS WITH jalapeno tartar sauce shopping list
- from Hellman's shopping list
- Serves: 6 shopping list
- Prep Time: 15 Minute(s) shopping list
- Cook Time: 15 Minute(s) shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 medium red onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® light mayonnaise, divided shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice, divided shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped pickled jalapeno pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp. Knorr® chicken flavor Bouillon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper shopping list
- 4 slices fresh pineapple (about 1/2-inch-thick) shopping list
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 12 flour or corn tortillas, warmed shopping list
How to make it
- Cut 1/2-inch off stem end of onion and finely chop to make 1 tablespoon. Cut remaining onion crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices; set aside.
- Combine chopped onion, 6 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon lime juice and jalapeno peppers in medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons lime juice, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and chipotle chile pepper in medium bowl. Coat onion and pineapple with 1/2 of the chipotle mixture, then coat shrimp with remaining mixture. Grill or broil until pineapple and onion are tender and shrimp turn pink. Chop onion and pineapple.
- Serve shrimp, onion and pineapple in tortillas and top with jalapeno tartar sauce. Garnish, if desired, with chopped cilantro.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!