Bacon-cheddar Corn MuffinsFrom pleclare 2 years ago
- 4.5 oz. flour(about 1 c) shopping list
- 3/4 c yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 1/2 c (2 oz) shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 TB sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 4 center-cut bacon slices,cooked,drained and crumbled shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper,seeded and minced shopping list
- 1-1/4 c low-fat buttermilk shopping list
- 1/4 c canola oil shopping list
- 1 lg. egg,lightly beaten shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375'
- Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry meassuring cup;level with knife
- Combine flour and next seven ingredients in large bowl,stirring with whisk. Stir in bacon and jalapeno;make wiee in center mixture. Combine buttermilk,oil and egg in bowl,stirring just till moist.
- Place 12 muffin cup liners in muffin tin,coat with cooking spray.
- Divide batter among muffin cups. Bake for 15 mins or till wooden pick comes out clean. Cool 5 mins in pan on wire rack.