Chocolate Banana Fruit Roll Up/fruit Leather (dehydrator)From karlyn255 1 year ago
How to make it
- Add bananas, sugar, and cocoa into blender and puree till smooth.
- Line a food dehydrator rack with parchment paper or use the fruit leather screen, and pour the mixture into the tray 1/4 inch thick.
- Dry at 130 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 10 hours. You may want to flip the leather half way through, dry until no moist spots are left.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- karlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!